- 1620hrs - called to Yacht Carina aground near South Ferriby.
- 1630hrs - Humber Rescue launched.
- 1639hrs - Yacht Carina reported by radio to Humber Coast Guard that she was afloat and heading into South Ferriby, Humber Rescue on scene and escorted the yacht into South Ferriby.
- 1645hrs - Hull mobile on route to South Ferriby.
- 1653hrs - Humber Rescue standing down.
- 1700hrs - Returned to station.
- 1247hrs - called to a Police incident of a report of an object in the River Humber near the Humber Bridge.
- 1258hrs - launched with Police officer onboard.
- 1300hrs - Humber Rescue on scene conducting search.
- 1305hrs - From Coast Guard, the first informant is on the bridge still and has now lost sight of object.
- 1310hrs - Humber Rescue continuing search.
- 1317hrs - Police helicopter joins the search.
- 1319hrs - Coast Guard reports low water at 1430hrs local to the bridge so tide still running.
- 1330hrs - Coast Guard reports the first informant saw the object when they were half way across the bridge.
- 1344hrs - Coast Guard reports the first sighting is now 1 hour old and requested Humber Rescue conduct search of North Bank from Humber Bridge to St. Andrews Quay.
- 1352hrs - From the Police officer on the Bridge via VTS Humber on the radio - the object is about 200 metres from the bridge and about 700 from Humber Rescues position.
- 1406hrs - Nothing found after extensive search and Humber Coast Guard are now standing Humber Rescue down.
- 1417hrs - Humber Rescue returned to station.
- 1500hrs - called by Humber Coast Guard to a report that the object was alongside the pleasure craft Dragonfly near the docks
- 1510hrs - Humber Rescue re-launched
- 1525hrs - On scene and recovering the object
- 1540hrs - Object recovered securely on to Humber Rescue
- 1555hrs - Returned to station and met by Police and Coast Guard.
- 1451hrs - called to assist a small cabin cruiser (red hull and white cabin) in difficulty near Fort Paull, limited information because of lack of communications with the casualty.
- 1502hrs - launch with 4 crew onboard - ETA 20 minutes.
- 1515hrs - Coast Guard reports casualty thinks its near P6 buoy.
- 1522hrs - from Coast Guard this casualty doesn't really know what's happening or where he is, as a precaution they are also launching Cleethorpes RNLI lifeboat to assist.
- 1526hrs - Cleethorpes RNLI launching - Coast Guard instructing them to liaise with Humber Rescue, they are searching for a red hulled, white and blue cabin cruiser. Cabin cruiser has no engine and is drifting. Last report by cabin cruiser on the phone was 10 minutes ago and they reported passing P6 buoy. VTS Humber reports no vessels in that area. As VTS can't see them it is suspected they are somewhere else. Also this cabin cruiser reports no life saving equipment including a radio onboard. Only comms if via a mobile phone.
- 1527hrs - from Coast Guard Cleethorpes are to conduct a search with Humber Rescue for this missing vessel.
- 1532hrs - Humber Rescue arriving on scene and starting search.
- 1539hrs - Humber Rescue has located the casualty near number 12 buoy, and assessing the situation.
- 1546hrs - from Coast Guard please confirm the vessel position - Humber Rescue reports this is in the vicinity of number 12 buoy. Humber Rescue has the cabin cruiser under tow at this time heading for Paull and do not require any assistance from Cleethorpes. All onboard the cabin cruiser are fit and well.
- 1605hrs - Cleethorpes Lifeboat returned to station.
- 1700hrs - Humber Rescue has towed the cabin cruiser to the safety in Paull. They are now standing down.
- 1726hrs - Returned to station.
- Called to a Police incident on the Humber Bridge involving 1 male.
- 1652hrs - Humber Rescue ready to launch but Humber Coast Guard and Police asked for them to standby on the shore.
- 1654hrs - Humber Coast Guard on scene at the Bridge control assessing the situation.
- 1656hrs - Male seen walking away from the bridge towards car.
- 1700hrs - Male with Police and Coast Guard stand Humber Rescue down.
- 1707hrs - Humber Rescue instructed to standby on shore again while Police and bridge staff check out a second male on the bridge.
- 1710hrs - Police confirm all ok and Humber Rescue stood down.
- 1910hrs - Humber rescue paged to assist Humber Lifeboat with tow of 40ft yacht with engine difficulties.
- 1920hrs - Humber Rescue launched.
- 1935hrs - Humber Rescue on scene with casualty and Humber Lifeboat.
- 1945hrs - Humber Lifeboat handing tow over to Humber Rescue.
- 1953hrs - Casualty "Lorna Doon" now under tow with Humber Rescue ETA to Hull Marina 2 Minutes.
- 2034hrs - Casualty now safe and moored up on berth in railway dock at Hull Marina and Humber Rescue now leaving.
- 2100hrs - Humber Rescue RTS.
- 2145hrs - Paged to a Police incident involving a female on the west side of the Humber Bridge.
- 2155hrs - Humber Rescue launched and standing by close to the bridge
- 2253hrs - Female now in Police Custody.
- 2256hrs - Humber Rescue RTS
- 1145hrs - Called to assist Police with evacuation of residents in the Anlaby area due to Flooding.
- 1200hrs - Land Rover and small boat plus 5 crew proceeding to Anlaby.
- 1225hrs to 2300hrs - various tasks to evacuate people from houses and nursing homes in Anlaby, Cottingham and Hessle.
- 2315hrs - return to station.
- 1400hrs - called to a report of a vessel aground at Saltmarsh on the River Ouse.
- 1415hrs - launched
- 1500hrs - Humber Rescue on scene, 20ft cabin cruiser "Huckleberry" blue hull, white cabin, locked up and secured with anchor out but not secured. No one onboard.
- 1515hrs - Humber Rescue towed the Huckleberry to Blacktoft Jetty where it was secured.
- 1630hrs - returned to station.
- 0445hrs - Called to assist Police to evacuate The Willows NHS residential home in Grimsby as the River Freshney has burst its banks.
- 0500hrs - Land Rover and small boat plus 5 crew proceeding to Grimsby
- 0545hrs - on scene
- 0615hrs to 0745hrs - Elderly residents and staff evacuated using the small boat.
- 0745hrs - Humber Rescue stood down.
- 0830hrs - returned to station.
- 0845hrs - called to assist Police again in Grimsby as the flood waters from the River Freshney are threatening more properties.
- 0850hrs - Land Rover and small boat plus 5 crew depart for Grimsby
- 0930hrs - Diverted to standby at Cromwell Road Fire Station.
- 1015hrs - Humber Rescue tasked to return to the north bank of the Humber to assist Police in Bude Road, Kingswood, Hull.
- 1100hrs - On scene Bude Road, assisting Police.
- 1120hrs - New task by Police and Coast Guard to assist at Arcon Drive, Anlaby Road, Hull evacuating families and vulnerable dialysis patients.
- 1600hrs - we were joined by RNLI team from Redcar.
- 1830hrs - Humber Rescue, Redcar RNLI and Coast Guard team along with the Police tasked back to Kingswood.
- 1900hrs - On scene Kingswood, all units on standby in Kingswood.
- 2040hrs - all units stood down.
- 2130hrs - returned to station.
- 1104hrs - called to a canoe adrift in the River Humber near Hessle Haven.
- 1112hrs - Humber Rescue launch
- 1117hrs - on scene nothing found.
- 1125hrs - Police locate the canoe on the shore near Hessle Rugby club
- 1150hrs - Coast Guard and Humber Rescue mobile unit recover empty abandoned canoe from Police and return to Humber Rescue lifeboat station.
- 1155hrs - returned to station.
- 0345hrs - called to report of person in the River Hull near North Bridge, Fire Brigade, Police and Ambulance already on scene.
- 0350hrs - launched
- 0403hrs - Humber Rescue on scene and commence search of area, nothing found.
- 0525hrs - Search called off and Coast Guard request Police under water search unit to attend.
- 0540hrs - return to station.
- 1940hrs - called to Police incident at the Humber Bridge
- 1948hrs - Humber Rescue launched
- 1950hrs - person falls from Bridge
- 1952hrs - person recovered from the water by Humber Rescue crew
- 1953hrs - person transferred into the care of Ambulance Paramedics.
- 2000hrs - Humber Rescue returned to station but put on standby for a possible call to the River Trent
- 2046hrs - called to assist Police in recovery of a body from the River Trent near Flixborough.
- 2056hrs - Humber Rescue launched
- 2115hrs - search commenced
- 2134hrs - body recovered and returning to lifeboat station to await Police.
- 2205hrs - returned to station.