- 1130hrs Called to a Police incident on the Humber bridge.
- 1140hrs Launched
- 1150hrs Police incident over safely.
- 1155hrs Return to station.
- 0006hrs Called to a Police incident at St Andrews Quay.
- 0020hrs Launched.
- 0030hrs On scene with Police and Coastguard in attendance.
- 0104hrs Police incident over safely.
- 0105hrs Humber Rescue stood down.
- 0110hrs On return passage Humber Rescue ran aground on an unknown sandbank.(Yes, it happens to us as well!)
- 0225hrs Refloated continuing back to station.
- 0246hrs Return to station.
- 2120hrs Called to a 26ft cabin cruiser aground near to Brough Haven.
- 2130hrs Stood down prior to launch as casualty under tow from Brough Haven work boat.
- 1430hrs Called to a cabin cruiser aground, mid channel, 1 mile east of the Humber Bridge
- 1438hrs Launched
- 1445hrs On scene assessing casualty.
- 1455hrs Unable to refloat due to lack of water, casualty happy to sit out till high water. Advised to deploy anchor.
- 1510hrs Stood down, watch on casualty being kept by local Coastguard unit.
- 1516hrs Return to station.
- 1755hrs Called to a report of a yacht aground, mid channel, 1 mile east of the Humber Bridge.
- 1805hrs Stood down whilst launching, yacht refloated.
- 1234hrs Called to a Police incident on the Humber bridge.
- 1238hrs Stood down prior to launch as Police incident over safely.
- 1239hrs Return to station.
- 1350hrs Called to a Police incident on the Humber bridge.
- 1401hrs Launched.
- 1405hrs On scene under the Humber bridge.
- 1533hrs Police incident over safely.
- 1535hrs Return to station.
- 1600hrs Called to report of a Perry buoy possible attached to a suspicious object near to Flixborough Wharf.
- 1608hrs Launched.
- 1648hrs On scene Flixborough Wharf, river Trent
- 1650hrs Recovered Perry buoy nothing suspicious found.
- 1721hrs Return to station.
- 0215hrs Called to a report of a male person in the river Hull.
- 0221hrs Stood down prior to launch as person recovered by Fire & rescue service.
- 0222hrs Return to station.
- 0018hrs Called to a Police incident at the Hull marina area.
- 0026hrs Stood down prior to launch Police incident over safely.
- 0027hrs Return to station.
- 0115hrs Called to a vessel aground near to 23a buoy.
- 0125hrs Launched
- 0135hrs On scene standing by 80mtr vessel "Taranto" aground.
- 0300hrs Tide coming in, conducting depth survey around vessel.
- 0415hrs Casualty vessel now afloat under own power.
- 0420hrs Stood down by HMCG.
- 0430hrs Return to station.
- 1040hrs Called to assist yacht "Scorcher" with engine difficulties under the Humber Bridge.
- 1050hrs Launched
- 1053hrs On scene with casualty.
- 1100hrs Escorting casualty to Hull marina.
- 1125hrs Casualty taken under tow to assist penning in.
- 1135hrs Casualty safely in Hull marina
- 1136hrs Stood down by HMCG.
- 1137hrs Retasked by HMCG to another vessel in difficulties outside Hull marina.
- 1137hrs Retasked from previous callout to assist yacht with engine problems.
- 1142hrs On scene with vessel "Summertime".
- 1152hrs Vessel under tow to Hull marina.
- 1205hrs Vessel safely in Hull marina.
- 1210hrs Stood down by HMCG.
- 1225hrs Return to station.
- 2305hrs Called to a Police incident on the Humber bridge.
- 2314hrs Launched
- 2330hrs Police incident over safely.
- 2331hrs Retasked by HMCG to a report of a red flare near to Hull marina.
- 2331hrs Retasked from previous callout to a report of red flares near to Hull marina.
- 2332hrs Started search from present position (Humber bridge) to Saltend.
- 2335hrs Search area nothing found.
- 2337hrs Stood down by HMCG
- 0015hrs Return to station.
- 1440hrs Called to a yacht with engine problems under the Humber bridge.
- 1500hrs Launched.
- 1505hrs On scene.
- 1515hrs Casualty yacht under tow to South Ferriby.
- 1610hrs Casualty safely moored up in South Ferriby.
- 1625hrs Return to station.
- 1030hrs Called by Humberside Fire & Rescue to a person fallen from the Humber Bridge.
- 1033hrs Casualty spotted 1/2 a mile west of Humber Bridge, mid river.
- 1038hrs Casualty recovered on to lifeboat alive.
- 1040hrs Casualty handed over to waiting Ambulance.
- 1041hrs Return to station.
- 1440hrs Called By HMCG to a mayday call from a vessel taking on water west of the Humber bridge.
- 1452hrs Launched & commenced search, no more communication with vessel.
- 1517hrs Searched as far west as the Apex with R128, nothing found.
- 1535hrs R128 serached east of Humber bridge, nothing found.
- 1536hrs HMCG convinced call was a HOAX.
- 1538hrs All units including Humber Rescue stood down.
- 1550hrs Return to station.