- 0850hrs Called to a deer stuck in the mud near to Far Ings visitor centre at Barton.
- 0920hrs Stood down whilst launching, deer self recovered.
- 1545hrs Called to a 53ft narrowboat aground south east of 32 lightfloat.
- 1603hrs Launched
- 1610hrs On scene unable to reach casualty
- 1630hrs Casualty high & dry, stood down till high water.
- 1655hrs Return to station
- 2355hrs Relaunched to narrowboat aground near to 32 lightfloat
- 0025hrs On scene
- 0030hrs Transfered crew member to casualty
- 0220hrs Casualty almost afloat
- 0240hrs Attaching tow line
- 0250hrs Casualty now afloat & being towed to South Ferriby
- 0350hrs Casualty safely in South Ferriby
- 0415hrs Return to station
- 1200hrs Called to a report of a suicidal female on Hessle foreshore.
- 1210hrs On scene boat not launched
- 1218hrs Incident over safely,female taken into police custody.
- 1219hrs Return to station
- 2321hrs Called to a report of a male fallen into Gool docks
- 2335hrs Landrover,small boat & 3 crew depart for scene.
- 0000hrs On scene at Goole docks commencing search
- 0010hrs Search terminated as male found safe & well at home
- 0045hrs Return to station
- 0935hrs Called to a yacht with engine difficulties and taking on water 1 mile west of the Humber bridge
- 0955hrs Launched
- 0959hrs On scene, vessel stable in water and taken under tow to Hull marina
- 1055hrs Arrived at Hull marina.
- 1110hrs Yacht safely moored in Hull marina.
- 1210hrs Return to station
- 1015hrs Called to a report of a speedboat adrift near to St Andrews Quay
- 1021hrs Launched
- 1032hrs On scene, established 1 POB and happily fishing, not in any difficulty.
- 1038hrs Stood down by HMCG
- 1058hrs Return to station.
- 1318hrs Called to a cabin cruiser with gearbox problems near to Brough
- 1322hrs Launched
- 1323hrs Informed casualty under tow from a fellow cabin cruiser
- 1350hrs Casualty at South Ferriby
- 418hrs Casualty`s anchor & chain fouled on prop
- 1428hrs Anchor & chain recovered by Humber Rescue
- 1442hrs Casualty Safely moored in river Ancholme
- 1501hrs Return to station
- 1340hrs Called to 50ft narrowboat with an overheating engine at 33a bouy
- 1350hrs Launched
- 1407hrs On scene
- 1410hrs Casualty under tow to Keadby lock on the river Trent
- 1640hrs Casualty safely in Keadby lock
- 1740hrs Return to station
- 1910hrs Whilst providing rescue boat cover for Humber Yawl club, called to yacht with engine problems and a ripped sail
- 1919hrs On scene with casualty
- 1923hrs Casualty under to tow to South Ferriby
- 2018hrs Casualty safely through South Ferriby lock
- 2045hrs Return to station
- 1932hrs Whilst providing rescue boat cover for Humber Yawl club, Humber Rescue were called to yacht aground west of Brough Haven
- 1934hrs On scene
- 1936hrs Tow line attatched to casualty
- 1948hrs Casualty towed off sand bank, and casualty escorted to Brough Haven
- 2050hrs Return to station
- 1935hrs While providing rescue boat cover for Humber Yawl club a squib (Sml racing yacht) caught their tiller on a marker bouy and could not release themselves.
- 1936hrs On scene assisted in the removal of marker bouy
- 1938hrs Put yacht on a side tow and returned to Brough Haven
- 1958hrs Casualty safely moored in Brough Haven
- 2000hrs Humber rescue continued with rescue boat cover
- 2032hrs Called to yacht "Calanthe" with engine problems west of Brough Haven
- 2033hrs On scene quickly as already providing cover for Humber Yawl club
- 2034hrs Took casualty on side tow back to Brough Haven
- 2059hrs Casualty safely moored in Brough Haven
- 2102hrs Humber Rescue stood down
- 2110hrs Return to station
- 1905hrs Called to a cabin cruiser "Humber Breeze" with engine difficulties near to North Ferriby
- 1914hrs Launched
- 1927hrs On scene, Casualty under own power, escorting to South Ferriby
- 2015hrs Casualty safely in South Ferriby lock
- 2031hrs Return to station
- 2144hrs Called to a yacht with engine difficulties near to the Humber bridge
- 2155hrs Launched
- 2159hrs On scene, casualty run out of diesel
- 2210hrs Tow line attatched and making way to South Ferriby
- 2245hrs Casualty safely moored at South Ferriby
- 2301hrs Return to station